Governor Stirling Senior High School has a community endorsed dress code in accordance with the Education Act of 1999. The school expects ALL students to be proud of their appearance and wear full uniform at all times. A high standard of dress, appearance and neatness from all students ensures a positive school image.
- Clothing which has advertising is NOT acceptable – School Uniform must be worn.
- Make-up and jewellery are NOT appropriate.
- Long hair must be tied back for safety reasons.
- Thongs, backless sandals etc. must NOT be worn – enclosed shoes must be worn.
- Mini Skirts or leggings are NOT permitted.
- Safety – specific requirements for uniform may be identified by subject areas.Everyday Wear for Boys and Girls
- School Polo Shirt with school logo – Unisex
- Plain Midnight, pleated skirt (no logos) – Girls
- Plain Navy blue shorts (no logos) – Girls
- Plain Navy blue long pants (no logos) – Girls and Boys
- Navy blue trousers or navy track pants (without stripes or logos) – Girls and Boys
- Plain Knee length navy blue shorts, navy cotton drill cargo – Boys
- School white shirts with school logo – Boys and Girls
- School navy Jumper with school logo – Unisex.
- School fleecy knit or school micro fibre jacket – Unisex.
- School heavy weight, navy jacket with school logo – Unisex.
- Enclosed shoes only (open back footwear is NOT acceptable)
- Stockings/socks – white, navy or grey socks, or navy stockings.Sport Uniform
- Plain navy PE track suit pants or shorts with School PE navy and white polo shirts with Physical Education Logo. Students can also wear a coloured T-Shirt in support of their faction/house.
|All school uniform items are available for purchase at Slater Gartrell
in Helena Street Midland phone 9274 5788.