Governor Stirling Senior High School has a community endorsed dress code in accordance with the Education Act of 1999. The school expects ALL students to be proud of their appearance and wear full uniform at all times. A high standard of dress, appearance and neatness from all students ensures a positive school image.
- Clothing which has advertising is NOT acceptable – school uniform must be worn.
- Make-up and jewelry are NOT appropriate.
- Long hair must be tied back for safety reasons.
- Thongs, backless sandals etc. must NOT be worn – enclosed shoes must be worn.
- Mini skirts or leggings are NOT permitted – school uniform must be worn.
- Safety – specific requirements for uniform may be identified by subject areas.
Everyday Wear for Boys and Girls
- School polo shirt, navy/gold with school logo – Unisex.
- School navy blue shorts with gold trim – Unisex (available Dec 19).
- School navy blue long pants with gold trim – Unisex (available Dec 19).
- School white shirt with school logo – Boys and Girls (for formal events only).
- School navy jumper with school logo – Unisex.
- School razor jacket (navy/gold) with school logo – Unisex.
- Enclosed shoes only (open back footwear is NOT acceptable).
- Socks – white, navy or grey.
- School navy PE track suit pants or shorts – Unisex.
- School PE navy and white polo shirts with Physical Education Logo – Unisex.
- Students can also wear during carnivals a plain coloured T-Shirt in support of their faction/house.
|All school uniform items are available for purchase at Slater Gartrellin Helena Street Midland phone 9274 5788.