SCHOOL VALUES LOGO COMPETITION
Students are invited to participate in a design competition where the winning entrant will have their artwork professionally incorporated into promotional material for the GOVO school values.
The winning entrant will receive:
- The opportunity to have their design used across a range of promotional applications, such as on the school website, posters, banners and design projects around the school.
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
Entries need to meet the following criteria:
- The competition is open to all students at Governor Stirling SHS.
- Design a logo for each value that symbolises its meaning and present your artwork as a complete set (The 5 separate logos need to look like they belong together).
- Incorporate the school colours of blue and gold somewhere in your design.
- Entries are to be submitted electronically or as hard copies (no photocopies or scans). Electronic submission must be provided in full resolution 300dpi at size A4
- A4 size only (for each value), with no added materials e.g. no glitter, no glue, no stickers, no felt or any attachments.
Each entry must be:
- The student’s own original work (no copies, no photocopies, no use of other images (copyright regulations apply).
- Clearly labelled with the student’s name and year level.
- Accompanied with a brief description (up to 100 words) of how and why the design fits with the theme.
- Accompanied by a fully completed and signed entry form.
All queries to Ms Squire, Ms Phillips or Ms Steel Fujinami.
HOW WILL THE WINNER BE SELECTED?
The winning entry will be selected by a panel of staff from the Positive Schools Committee and Student Council members.
Entries must be received by 3pm, Friday 14 August (end of week 4 Term 3).
The winner will be notified by Friday 21 August by the Principal, Dr Pasco Putrino.